• Automatic and cont rolled posting from other modules.
• Unlimited number of Chart of Accounts.
• On-screen drill down navigation to source information (vendor invoices, tenant payments, checks, etc.)
• Supports up to three additional substitute chart numbers.
• Journal entries can be posted to any past, current, or future periods.
• Accounting periods remain open; they are never closed.
• Security levels limit access to sensitive information.
• Standard journal entries can be defined and posted automatically.
• 13 periods per year (period 13 can be used for year - end accrual entries).
• Import budgets from Microsoft Excel or develop budgets in GL.
• Import journal entries from Microsoft Excel. Imported spreadsheets can contain journal entries from multiple properties (useful for
posting recurring entries for all your properties, simultaneously).
• Corporate users from your central office are in a distinct security class and require special permission to use GL for management
For a closer look, click on the links below to view screen captures.
To see how user-friendly all our modules are, view our online demo or
contact us for a product demonstration.
> General Ledger